- Crafted from solid hardwoods and plywood, engineered wood composite is known for its sturdiness and resilience. Kiln-dried solid wood frame with added corner blocking for strength and durability.
- Eight slats create the foundation of the bunk bed. No need for a Bunkie board or box spring.
- Maximum mattress height for both beds: 8".
- Mattress and bedding are sold separately. Only coil spring mattresses are to be used on both the top and bottom bunks.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder. The ladder assembles to the right side of the bunk
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8′.
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Ships in one box that can fit in most SUVs: 7.91 H x 12.99 W x 77.99 L.
Bed Type:Bunk Beds
Manufacturer Part Number:2729-310
Material:Plywood, Wood Composite, Hardwood
Assembled Product Weight:108 lbs
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):79.00 x 44.00 x 62.00 Inches